Learn how to get the most out of programming sets in your workouts. Read further for details on how to:
- Duplicate a set.
- Cut, copy, paste sets.
- Create supersets of two or more sets to track sets that are intended to be done back-to-back.
Duplicate a set
Insert a set
- Put the table in editing mode by tapping the edit button in the top bar.
- Select the row where you want to insert the set.
- Add a new set using the + button.
The new set will be inserted above your set selection.
Cut, Copy, PasteYou can cut, copy, and paste multiple sets.
To use cut or copy:
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right corner of your Log tab. This will put the table into selection mode.
- Tap the sets you want to cut or copy, then tap in the lower right.
- Tap cut or copy to put these sets in the clipboard.
After following the steps above, you can paste your sets somewhere in your workout log. It can be on the same session you started from, a new session on a different day, or another existing session. Once you have something in your clipboard, the Paste actions become available.
Paste Before means that the sets on the clipboard will be inserted above the target set.
Paste After means they will be appended below the target set.
If you have zero or more sets selected, Paste will paste at the end of the session. In the case of a blank session, a new session will be created and the sets will be the first sets on the new session.
- The value that is already in use for other sets that use the same exercise.
- The current global selection for the exercise.
Supersets allow you to define exercises that should be performed without resting between. To make one or more sets a superset:
- Put the table in edit mode.
- Tap at least two sets.
- Tap Superset in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
With the new superset, you can mark the whole superset done using the superset header with the done button or each subset one at a time. Supersets can be duplicated like single sets. They can also be split back into individual sets using the split button on the left.